The use of photocatalysts in the production of green hydrogen.
(Emmanuele Marchetti, anno accademico 2020-2021)
Photocatalytic CO2 reduction with TiO2: new strategies and improvements.
(Lorenzo Realdon, anno accademico 2020-2021)
Inertial confinement fusion.
(Cristian Tomasi Cebotari, anno accademico 2020-2021)
Photocatalytic degradation in water of “Per” and “Poly”- Fluoroalkyl substances by using ZnO nanoparticles-assembled thin film produced by Pulsed Laser Deposition.
(Domenico Leonello, laurea magistrale, anno accademico 2020-2021)
Gas transport and microstructural characterization of PLA-LNC and PHBH-GO biopolymeric nanocomposite membranes.
(Stefania Tarter, laurea magistrale, anno accademico 2019-2020)
- Solar concentration for the environment industry: Photocatalitic materials and application technologies.
(M. A. Fendrich , XXXII ciclo di dottorato, Doctoral School in Materials, Mechatronics and Systems Engineering) – link
- Photocatalytic processes for air purification.
(Sofia Perina, anno accademico: 2019-2020)
- Nanodiamonds: pulsed laser ablation synthesis and connection with astrophysical phenomena.
(Mirco Rossi, anno accademico: 2019-2020)
- Solar energy and hydrogen production: a review on the current status and future possibilities.
(Edoardo Battiti, anno accademico: 2019-2020)
- Synthesis, properties, and some applications of nanodiamonds.
(Francesca Martini, anno accademico: 2019-2020)